This is the landing page for the domains associated with The Solution Centre (TSC).
Some history :
We started the company “FoodPlan Computer Systems” back in 1987 with our Bakery / Food costing and production planning system, BakePlan. We still have some BakePlan customers after all of these years, and it is long overdue for a web-enabled version!
When David Fourie discovered C and C++ programming in 1989 he later moved into programming training and Call Centre middleware development.
It made sense at that stage to start a new “Call Centre” company and that is how “The Solution Centre” was born. That was in 1997.
- C and C++ custom development and consulting
- C, C++ and MS Development training courses
- Web hosting and ISP services under the “Modiredi” banner
- VOIP and internet
- Solar installation and design services
- WiFi mesh systems – specifically focused on “Plasma Cloud” mesh WiFi products (EasyMesh – https://shop.easymesh.co.za)
Our contact details are below.
David Fourie – +27 82 318 7891 or +27 11 782 5466